If you are a business owner or manager, I can save you time, money and effort by advising you directly about key contacts and services, and putting you in touch with the principals of local and reputable specialist companies who can fully support and protect your business.
In many cases, I will be able to arrange free reviews and consultations that will assist with important decision making and cost savings, whilst facilitating introductions that will shape, enhance and grow your business for years to come.
I am a firm believer that people do business with people, and making the correct connections is an important part of successful business. In the course of my professional and sporting life, I have built a vast network of trusted contacts, whilst hopefully establishing my own credibility, integrity and capability.
You will note from the ‘About’ page, that in operating at Senior Management level across multiple sectors, I have amassed a wealth of experience that can be called upon to support you personally, and your business, in an number of capacities.
Thus my services include, but are not exclusive to:
- Signposting to reliable, professional clients and service providers
- Arranging free consultations and reviews – effectively a ‘health check’ for your company’s compliance, arrangements and risks.
- Development of business to business opportunities – across multiple sectors
- Company introductions – getting you in front of the right people
- Strategy and business planning – assistance with formulation and reviews
- Meeting facilitation – let me take your discussions where they need to go and ensure they’re productive
- Client relationship management – making sure that your key clients (or targets) are satisfied, loyal and feel valued.
- PR, marketing and communications – assisting with elevating the profile and standing of your business
- Corporate event planning, management and hosting – sorting bespoke events for your company
- Hospitality – sourcing events and experiences, hosting clients, and inviting special guests.
- Company presentations – a safe pair of hands to assist with your bids and pitches.
- Company representation and ‘ambassadorial’ duties
- Training – advising on, sourcing and delivering unique training to support your business’s and people’s development
- Opportunity identification and assistance with bid writing and tenders – advice on participating in and winning tenders, and proof reading of documents.
- Private mentoring, coaching and support for managers and senior management team members – an arms length ‘confidante’ and advisor who will help individuals, teams and organisations perform better.
- Board dynamics – is your board of management functioning correctly, and how is it interacting with or supporting the executive team?
- Non-executive Directorship
I can also act as a cost-efficient addition to your senior management team by undertaking a variety of agreed roles or ‘task and finish’ projects.
To enquire about any of the above, or indeed any other requirements, please go to the ‘Contact’ page.